Are you getting enough fishing out of your weekends?

Time flies, and when you finally realize that you aren't doing enough of the things you love then you know you've got a problem!
In my case it's fishing.  And I find myself not doing enough if it.  Yet I count myself lucky as so many people only get to do the things they love when they are on holidays.
As for my case, well let's just say that I'm surrounded by a fishing paradise 24/7!

But it's not all that easy, and please don't think that living on a tropical island is such a relaxed and laid back life!  I also have a job and partner, responsibilities, a home to maintain, a garden to keep alive, a vehicle that needs to be looked after and the list just goes on, a daily life just like everyone else really....It's pretty much the surroundings that look the piece while having all these daily activities to do.

Sometimes I ponder on how other people go about their daily chores and weekends?  Do they actually look after all that or just leave it and go fishing and do the things they love?

It's a real balancing act to get the most out of your free time all while keeping things up to date and organized at home.

Between all the social events you encounter during your life and those usually take hold on weekends, between the niece's and nephew's birthdays, or your grandma's birthday or perhaps a religious celebration, it can really make a year seem even shorter.

I feel like I'm in this dilemma right now, where I just know that there are things to be done at home but it's been a while since my last fishing weekend!

I guess it's a case of self discipline and organization.  Get most of the things done during the week to free up your weekend....I'm going to try this and see how I go.

Tight Lines to all!

Blitzcast Fishing NC

Comments

Popular Posts