Recap 2016 Blitzcast Fishing New Caledonia





Time flies so fast these days.  With all the technology at hand we seem to want to do so much more in our 24 hour days.  

My attached video is a recap of 2016 and I tend to feel as though we did some pretty good things yet at the same time I keep saying to myself that we should have done so much more.

For those who have families with kids and pets, there seems to be so little time left to go out and enjoy a great session of fishing.  But yet most of us try our hardest to earn a living, raise a family, look after our misses or husbands and hope that the weekend will have some great weather and that the fish will be on the bite.

That is why I think fishing should all be about being fun, full of nature, a time to relax and enjoy and if the fish aren't biting they might just as well be next time....

Do what you have to, get the household things looked after and out of the way and get you line wet!


Enjoy the video, some kayak fising, a  5 day kayak trek, some inshore and offshore fishing, right here in New Caledonia.



Stay tuned, subscribe to my channel and please comment!


cheers,


Blitzcast Fishing NC



Comments

Popular Posts